"You're a Genius all the time"

-jack kerouac

Saturday, July 09, 2005

superhero complex

Nothing could be worse than the feeling you get when there is about to be a disaster and you are the only one who knows it. Well, you and the masked evil genius who is putting his plan into action.

I was a combination of Jack Bauer and all the X-Men put together and as I talked to the president I realized that if I didnt plan an evacuation and plan of defense, this whole city would be destroyed. I finally cam eup with a plan. Hid all the people in a shelter. Got a team of other "superheroes" together. And as I was about to use my powers.....im awake

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger jonathan divine said...

Wow, you do have weird dreams. Then again, I guess most people do, they just don't remember them. After all, it's a rare occasion when the brain can remember what happens when it's unconsiouss. That was like this one time when I was in a dream and I actually knew i was in a dream. Funnest dream I've ever had. Since I knew it was a dream, I could basically do whatever I wanted and not get in trouble. Unfortunely, that's never happened to me since. Great blog though, keep it up!

-Jon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home